Edu-mats, The new educational practice mat concept for nail technicians. Complete Practice mat with workbook and online tutorials specifically for the mat choosen. Work alongside mel, learning the basic fundemntals of nail art, tools and paints with these interactive mats.
- Learn how to perfect your bead pick up and control
- Learn how to extend the nail bed to create pink and white style nails and the theory behind it
- Wipe Clean
- Full Educational Workbook
- Full educational tutorial, work along with mel in your own time at your own pace
- Full support and group support
- Can be Hung together on handy chain for strorage
© 2020 Melanie Lewendon Academy. All Rights Reserved
Edu-Mats Basic Acrylic Skills
How to take care of your Edu-mat
- Wipe your Edu mat with isopropyl alcohol only when you have finished using it, ethanol alone will not work, acetone will melt it. If your IPA is full of oils, it may impair the function of the mat.
- Do not cure the gel onto your mat. Please wear gloves and Wipe away the wet gel, taking care not to get the uncured product on your fingers to prevent contact allergies.
- Store flat as will warp if stored in warm conditions
- Do not use anything other than acrylic paint, watercolour and uncured gel paint/polish on the mat. This mat is not intended for usual stationary and I will not replace it if damaged by yourself.
This mat is for the sole use of yourself only. The mat must not be shared or duplicated. The educational tutorial, which you have access to, should not be used within a training enviroment without first seeking prior permission from myself. I hold the right to remove anyone from the group without refund, if these instructions are breeched.